Agriculture and horticulture in the Netherlands is intensive and important. This requires valuable overviews of essential data such as watering, fertilization, humidity and temperature. All this data contributes to larger harvests and better crops quality.
IoT within agriculture and horticulture:
- Optimal crop growth and savings on fertilization and energy consumption
- Sustainable and efficient use of water
- Chain management and logistics optimization by smart process establishment
- Controlled cultivation using bio nanotechnology
- Regulating soil management
- Robotisation and the development smart systems for sorting and selling fruits and vegetables